Orders can be exported to .dbf file that can be imported in M.O.M. using Order Import/Export module. Export/Import procedures are highly customizable, you can use filters to export orders filtered by some criteria. Import can be used to update order statuses as well as to create new orders at your store using order information from .dbf file created by M.O.M. order export.
How to use this addon?
Select Tools -> M.O.M. Import/Export from main menu to start it:
1. First step you should select operation you want to perform. Lets start
with Export procedure:
2. Select name of the file you want to export orders data to. Also you can
select one of previously saved export configurations
3. Next page allows you to create links between MOM's shipping methods and
shipping methods defined in your store. MOM uses shipping method codes - left
column. Right column shows shipping methods available at your store.
4. "Link Payment Methods" page is very similar to the previous
one. You should specify MOM codes for every payment method of your store. You
can skip this page but if so it will export blank values for those methods that
were not linked here
5. Next page - "Link Card Types". Setup links between MOM CC codes
and CC's used in your store. You can also set some default (fake) card
information to be used (exported) in all records
6. "Export Options" page used to configure filters as well as
other options. Most of these options are self-explanatory.
Few more explanations:
Set Order Type - set some order type to export all orders. You will
be able to easily identify such orders after thay will be imported into MOM's
Export already exported orders - allow store manager to export
orders that were exported already. Uncheck this option to allow orders to be
exported two and more times. Click [Clear "Exported" status] button to set all
orders as not exported.
Export prices inclusive of tax - export product Gross price if option is
checked. If unchecked will export Net price.
Export orders without date - leave date fields blank. This option may be
useful if you experiencing date conversion errors when importing orders to the
Use filters at the right side to export orders that match specified criteria.
You can also save all export options under some configuration to be able to
use it later.
1. Select "Import Orders" option at the first page. If you also check "Only
update order status" option it will not insert new data into your database nor
modify existing orders except for changing their statuses. Lets try without this
2. Next page - select source file
3. Next page shows all orders read from source file. You can modify data here
if you want. Also you can select some order status that will be applied to all
4. Next page - "Link Products". When importing orders new products
will not be added to your store. Though you can setup links between current
(real) products of your store and products specified in source file. Imported
products will only be added to orders (ordered products). You can ask wizard to
setup links automatically by selecting search method and clicking [Update View]
button. These links make import more accurate but actually you can skip this
5. "Link Users" page. Setup links between existing customers and customers
from source file. You can skip that page - if import wizard cannot find existing
customer (by first name + last name) it will create new.
Then you have to setup several other "Link" pages - the same procedure as for
9. Finally click [Import] button to start import process.
Note: it is not recommended to import products into your
store in this way. This import is not accurate since there's no way to uniquely
determine what orders should be added as new and what should be modified.
Mail Order Manager Import/Export Store Manager Addon License
If you have some specific need - please contact